About the Role
• Experience in the implementation, execution, and maintenance of Data Integration technology solutions
• Expertise in Snowflake data modeling, ELT using snowpipe, implementing stored procedures and standard DWH and ETL concepts
• Expertise in Snowflake concepts like setting up resource monitors, RBAC controls, virtual warehouse, query performance tuning, Zero copy clone, time travel and understand how to use these features
• Experience in Data Migration from RDBMS to Snowflake cloud data warehouse
• Hands-on expertise with SQL and SQL analytics
• Snowflake Certifications is preferred or other cloud services like AWS, Google Cloud Platform or Azure
• Expertise in SF and scripting
• Responsible to provide guidance and support to the team.
*Proactive communication to stake holders and suppliers on service interruptions.
*Documentation preparation and periodical updates to the user guide Implement the application & user on/off boarding process.
*Develop charge back reports for Storage and Compute cost.
*Detect and report the access privilege anomalies
Senior Snowflake Architect. This is a hands-on role, responsible for driving the architecture, design, and implementation of Snowflake.
About the Company
Tekvo.io - Technology is not a barrier !
Tekvo.io is a network of experienced and talented freelance software developers, data engineers, product builders, project managers and experts.
We provide the right talent to companies and individuals for projects, support and problem solving.