About the Role
• Minimum 2-4 years of experience in:
• Programming including coding, debugging, and using relevant programming languages
• Working with people with different functional expertise respectfully and cooperatively to work toward a common goal
• Very good experience with Objective-C and iOS SDK
• Good working knowledge in Cocoa Touch
Bachelor degree or equivalent
• Experience with memory management and caching mechanisms specific to mobile devices
• Experience working with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, Core Graphics and Core Text
• Ability to frame ideas as systems and analyzing the inputs, outputs, and process
• Skilled in presenting information and/or ideas to an audience in a way that is engaging and easy to understand
• Experience gathering accurate information to explain concepts and answer critical questions
• Skilled in documentation and database reporting for the purposes of analysis, data discovery, and decision-making with the use of relevant software such as Crystal Reports, Excel, or SSRS
• Influencing including negotiating, persuading others, facilitating meetings, and resolving conflict
• Skilled in cloud technologies and cloud computing
• Skilled in establishing and maintaining consistency of a product's performance, functional, and physical attributes with its requirements, design, and operational information
• Ability to transform business processes using BPA, RPA, or other technology-enabled automation
• Determining causes of operating errors and taking corrective action
• Relationship Management including managing and engaging stakeholders, customers, and vendors, building relationship networks, contracting, etc.
• Risk Assessment and Management including evaluating and designing controls, conducting impact assessments, identifying control gaps, remediating risk, etc.
• Experience identifying measures, or indicators of system performance, and the actions needed to improve or correct performance to achieve desired outcomes
• Experience defining and managing changes to documents, code, computer programs, websites, and other files to enable collaboration and ensure teams are working from the latest version
• Communication including communicating in writing or verbally, copywriting, planning and distributing communication, etc.
Join a fast paced agile team developing applications in iOS platform to support Digital initiative effort.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
• Design solutions/options, and collaborate with enterprise architecture group to move solutions forward.
• Develop application in iOS platform.
• Participate and lead code reviews with peers and managers to ensure that each increment adheres to original vision as described in the user story and all standard resource libraries and architecture patterns as appropriate.
About the Company
Tekvology - Technology is not a barrier !
Tekvology is a network of experienced and talented freelance software developers, data engineers, product builders, project managers and experts.
We provide the right talent to companies and individuals for projects, support and problem solving.