About the Role
• 7+ years of experience in Business Intelligence development
• Experience with MicroStrategy architecture and development as a primary business intelligence tool
• Experience with AWS storage, security, and database architecture
• Experience with data analysis and data modeling; data warehouse experience a plus
• Ability to troubleshoot technical problems and research possible solutions by working with vendors, online resources, and other SMEs
• Strong team working skills, including with non-technical team members Nice-to-have Skills:
• Experience with any of the following business intelligence tools: AWS QuickSight, Tableau, PowerBI, Qlik, Cognos, Business Objects, and/or Oracle BI
• Experience with visualization design methodology
• Experience with data management and governance
• Experience with health care data, including claims, beneficiary, provider, enrollment, and quality measurement
• Experience with human-centered design
• Experience with designing solutions to cater to various audiences including analysts, data scientists, researchers, and executives
• Experience with performance optimization
• Experience with quality assurance and quality control involving BI functionality and data
• Experience with proposal writing and budgeting related to BI implementation
Database Design - 7 year(s)
About the Company
Tekvology - Technology is not a barrier !
Tekvology is a network of experienced and talented freelance software developers, data engineers, product builders, project managers and experts.
We provide the right talent to companies and individuals for projects, support and problem solving.