About the Role
· Design, code, install, and maintain appropriate systems software program.
· This is a lower level development role - Which means absolute hands on expertise is mandatory
· Identify, evaluate, tailor, and direct the implementation of vendor-supplied software packages.
· Ensure the maintenance of adequate software systems documentation.
· Conduct quality assurance activities such as peer reviews and test plan development
· Work on sprint team in agile, rapid development and deployment environment
· Should have thorough understanding of Hadoop concepts
· Good python skills following software engineering best practices Comfort & familiarity with SQL and Hadoop ecosystem of tools including spark Understanding of foundational Machine Learning concepts and some Deep Learning basics
· Candidate with a mixture of Software Development, Data Engineering and Data Science skills
· Strong Software Development and Engineering skills with some basic knowledge in Machine Learning and Deep Learning
· Ability to write efficient code-- Good understanding of core Data Structures/algorithms is critical for engine development
· 5+ years’ experience in any flavor of SQL dealing with complex queries, analytics and data models.
· 3+ years’ experience in any of the modern programming languages
· Must have 4+ years of experience in Spark
· Should have Python programming experience
· Should have experience in AWS services like Glue, S3, Athena, EMR
· Should have experience in Windows Powershell scripting
· Good Analytical skills and experience in cross functional team environment
· Healthcare domain knowledge is preferred
· The work will entail heads down coding, testing, data analysis, component packing/deployment
· Strong SQL, Teradata, unix, Strong standard Big Data/hadoop skillset (Hadoop hive, sqoop, hdfs, etc) String Spark/python/scala
· 3+ solid yrs experience with the above skillset
About the Company
Our Client is looking for a Big Data Developer to build end to end business solutions and to work with one of the leading healthcare providers in US. The ideal candidate must possess excellent background on Big Data development. The candidate must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability and collaborate effectively with domain and technical experts in the team