About the Role
Hands On technical project/program management experience in Life science supply chain industry
· Experience in managing ERP technical programs is desired
· Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Business Administration, or other related field—or equivalent work experience.
· Project Management certification is required but not mandatory
· Must possess extensive knowledge and expertise in the use of Project Management methodologies and tools.
· Outstanding organizational, communication, interpersonal, and relationship building skills conducive to team development; able to work well in cross-functional teams.
· Experienced Scrum Master who will exhibit agile leadership and a deep understanding of what it means to conduct oneself as a servant leader.
· 7 to 10 years Project Management experience in an Agile environment
© 2017 - 2024 | All rights reserved
About the Company
Tekvology - Technology is not a barrier !
Tekvology is a network of experienced and talented freelance software developers, data engineers, product builders, project managers and experts.
We provide the right talent to companies and individuals for projects, support and problem solving.