About the Role
The following knowledge or skills are considered as necessary for this role:
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology, or a related field or a combination of education/training and work experience equivalent to an advanced degree.
• Experience of writing web-based applications
• Knowledge of version control tool GIT
• Experience with Docker and containers
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, to share application expertise, communicate complex business problems, and facilitate discussions with stakeholders.
• Self-starter and ability to manage own time effectively
• Strong organization skills
• Must be able to solve complex problems through research and analysis.
• Has worked with Agile methodologies
• Product-oriented mindset
o Microservices architecture
o C# (.NET Framework and .NET Core)
o C / C++ foundational knowledge
o Multithreading programming
o Performance optimization
o Test-driven development
o JSON, XML
The following knowledge or skills are considered as desirable for this role:
• Experience with Jira tool to pick up defects and bug fixing
• Experience with Confluence for status reporting and project information
• Follow the agile methodology for development and delivery
• Familiarity of POS/Hospitality technology and architectures
• Experience in software development, processes, and methods including best practices and tools for continuous integration, code branching and builds.
• Will work with other developers on .NET Core, APIs, Plug-ins, interfaces, etc in support of various restaurant technology initiatives.
• Take end-to-end accountability of software across all phases of delivery lifecycle
• Contribute to risk identification and risk mitigation strategies associated with the architecture
• Ability to translate business requirements into technical design
• Design solutions taking functional and non-functional requirements (performance, security…)
• Lead development teams in the implementation of the technical design
• Sustain a high level of code quality through Extreme Programming practices
• Design automated unit and component tests in compliance with testing strategy
• Provide technical guidance and support to more junior developers
• Ability to evaluate the effort of the activities requested.
• Ability to explain tasks completed during sprint to stakeholders in both technical and non-technical manner.
• Responsible for addressing change requests/feature enhancements - refine requirements and assist them in progressing the requirement through the release management process.
• Document the procedures and recommendations for all phases of product tests
• Create Documentation as needed
About the Company
Tekvology - Technology is not a barrier !
Tekvology is a network of experienced and talented freelance software developers, data engineers, product builders, project managers and experts.
We provide the right talent to companies and individuals for projects, support and problem solving.