About the Role
As WW modernizes, the Data Analytics team is in a crucial position to impact the future of our products and business. We are looking for an analytics leader with a passion for wellness to join our growing Data Analytics team.
Although We Drive a Data-first Culture Across WW, Our Team Primarily Supports The Product Management Function As Thought-partners On Product Strategy Through
· The Design and Analysis of AB tests,
· Definition of and Descriptive Reporting on Performance KPIs,
· Ad-hoc analysis in support of Product initiatives,
· Quantifying current member engagement with features, identification of strengths and opportunities for improvement
· IC-driven research (cluster analysis, predictive modeling, inferential statistics, etc.)
All members of our team, from VP to IC are in the data - writing sql, performing analysis, and sharing findings in order to move the business forward. In this role, you will be actively contributing to research while mentoring and leading a team.
· Team Leadership (current size 5 - and growing!)
· Set your team up for success: maintain trust, respect, enthusiasm and commitment to ethical practices
· Support each member in their collaboration with internal clients
· Plan team strategy and balance assignments to allow for great deliverables and team growth
· Develop and champion toolsets and best practices to improve quality and efficiency
· Product Leadership
· Maintain good relationship with Product Managers and other internal leaders to facilitate optimal collaboration
· Provide high-level statistics about product usage to inform prioritization and focus
· Set metrics to baseline and monitor the progress of workstreams
· Partner with ICs on the most complex projects in-flight at any time
· Identify new opportunities from the data or ways to leverage data and develop buy-in across the organization
We understand that not all candidates will meet all qualifications - please consider applying if you are interested in this work and are aligned to the role.
· Strong business sense and a desire to impact the direction of WW
· Experience collaborating with product managers/working on software or apps
· 7+ years experience in data analysis/science
· 3+ years leadership experience
· Expert SQL - This includes a) complex querying and b) an understanding of how to develop data infrastructure to more efficiently perform reproducible analyses of high-quality
· R or Scientific Python
· Experience with A/B testing design and analysis
· Experience creating and evangelizing KPIs
· Visualization Software (Looker, Tableau, etc.)
· Github (or similar) familiar
About the Company
Tekvology - Technology is not a barrier !
Tekvology is a network of experienced and talented freelance software developers, data engineers, product builders, project managers and experts.
We provide the right talent to companies and individuals for projects, support and problem solving.