About the Role
· 10+ Years of experience in Performance Engineering.
· 5-8 Years of Experience in testing with testing tools JMeter & Gatling, preferably with APis.
· 5-8 years QMETRY framework (preferred)
· 5-8 years TESTNG framework (preferred).
· 5-8 Years of experience in testing web services.
· 5-8 Years of experience in performance testing in the Unix and Windows environments.
· 5-8 years Java core concepts of language and experience with scripting.
· Experience in testing in the Docker, Kubernetes environments.
· Strong experience in creating Oracle SQL Queries (joins, date & aggregate functions, clauses, key constraints, indexing, etc.).
· Experience in analyzing historical data using complex SQL queries.
· Monitoring experience using AppDynamics, PerfMon, PRTG, JConsole (preferably) OR Wily interscope, BCM, Dynatrace, NMON (minimum).
· Should be able to review logs in the Unix environment for issues troubleshooting.
· Should be able to troubleshoot Performance issues, identify the bottlenecks and provide tuning recommendations.
· Should be able to identify bottlenecks in the database layer.
· Service Virtualization experience using WireMock (mocking in the absence of data, mock for front-end).
· Define, document and obtain approval for Test Strategy and Approach, including objectives, overall phasing and testing methodology and standards.
· Ownership of overall product quality from performance standpoint and testing resources.
· Lead execution of testing efforts; including meeting committed delivery dates for released and soon to be released applications and components.
· Review the development process to ensure that defect tracking (identification, fixing, re-testing and migration of defects) is properly addressed.
· Able to lead and be hands-on for performance testing initiatives.
· Able to work with other peers to align testing efforts (functional, automation, performance).
· Able to perform functional test as needed.
· Onsite, offshore coordination.
About the Company
Tekvology - Technology is not a barrier !
Tekvology is a network of experienced and talented freelance software developers, data engineers, product builders, project managers and experts.
We provide the right talent to companies and individuals for projects, support and problem solving.