About the Role
Role and Responsibility:
• Solve complex technical challenges in order to quickly iterate on experiments that test hypotheses on what maximizes value for our customers
• Own experiments from conception to deployment through data analysis, design, implementation and analyzing results
• Work on highly collaborative cross functional teams leveraging the unique perspectives of your teammates to ideate and prioritized
• Get to know our customers to better understand what problems are most important to solve in our experiments
• Ensure testing coverage, sufficient documentation, timely delivery and proper maintenance of final product
• Minimum 4 years of industry experience working across the entire stack
• Experience working with one or more modern server-side programming languages (Python, Node.js, Ruby etc.)
• Experience working on architectures involving one or more of the following concepts and their implementation: XML/JSON message processing, REST API, GraphQL, Object Relational Mapping, asynchronous web services and distributed message queues
• Growth mindset - motivated by experimentation, moving metrics and delivering an outstanding user experience
• Experience working on scalable architecture which can handle high volumes of data required for build out of our cloud based platform
• Experience writing tests for written code (unit tests, regression tests, integration tests etc.)
• Quick learner and keen to learn new tools, languages and technologies
• Professional experience working with Django, React or Ember.js is preferred
Key Skills: Full Stack (Java/Python + Django ,ReactJS, HTML, CSS, Java Script ,Rest API, GrapQL, XML/JSON, Messaging
About the Company
Tekvology - Technology is not a barrier !
Tekvology is a network of experienced and talented freelance software developers, data engineers, product builders, project managers and experts.
We provide the right talent to companies and individuals for projects, support and problem solving.