About the Role
Linkedin is Mandatory
CI/CD Engineer is responsible for the set-up, maintenance and ongoing development of continuous build/ integration infrastructure. Create and maintain fully automated CI build processes for multiple Azure environments.
· Develop CI/CD principles
· Review and modify CI/CD principles, iteratively
· Maintain CI/CD tools/platforms (if applicable)
· Develop and maintain pipeline configurations
· Automate processes
· Ability to interpret and write source code
· Management of infrastructure assets (networks, servers, operating systems, DBs)
· Familiarity with software packing tools (.exe, .deb, .rpm, Docker)
· Familiarity with version control tools (Git, Subversion, Mercurial)
· Management of cloud providers (AWS, GCP, Azure)
· Familiarity with security/vulnerability tools
· Familiarity with code coverage analytical tools
· Familiarity with monitoring tools
Education/Qualification and Certifications:
· Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent work experience. 6 years of relevant work experience.
· Strong communication skills
· Keen analytical skills
· Ability to decompose complex processes into understandable components
· Proficiency in automating and optimizing processes
· Competent in team building and team communication strategies
About the Company
Tekvology - Technology is not a barrier !
Tekvology is a network of experienced and talented freelance software developers, data engineers, product builders, project managers and experts.
We provide the right talent to companies and individuals for projects, support and problem solving.