About the Role
Support implementation of a Supply Chain Planning system solution required to scale planning operations, which includes integrations with internal systems and other SAAS applications.
● Maintain & manage requirements traceability process - understanding of business requirements and translation to technical requirements, applying knowledge of key dependencies and systems capabilities.
● Create and update functional specifications for modifications, interfaces, reports and screens that meet the business requirements.
● Create and modify systems documentation.
● Partner with internal engineering teams in development and testing of systems solutions as well as coordination with 3rd party software providers.
● Establish, manage and implement system testing & cutover activities.
● Provide hands-on testing and training support during all phases of the systems implementation.
● Act as the liaison to communicate, triage and resolve reported issues with 3rd party software providers.
● Facilitate broad collaboration with clear communication and documentation.
● 10+ years of experience managing complex systems implementation projects in the Supply Chain Planning space.
● Deep understanding of supply planning, demand planning, master planning, materials management, or bill of materials processes, and domain data.
● Hands-on experience with at least one industry standard supply chain planning tool (jda, i2, o9, Anaplan, Kinaxis etc.).
● Hands-on data analysis and reporting/dashboarding experience.
● Experience managing vendor projects.
● Experience with ERP systems (SAP) and integration tools.
About the Company
Tekvology - Technology is not a barrier !
Tekvology is a network of experienced and talented freelance software developers, data engineers, product builders, project managers and experts.
We provide the right talent to companies and individuals for projects, support and problem solving.